Spirituality is a veritable umbrella of a term. For some it is inextricably linked to God or a higher power, and might include worship in a Temple, Church, Monastery or Mosque. For others it is pursued through Meditation, Prayer, Yoga or Recitation. Still others follow its path by reading books, traveling, painting, listening to music…At PADMA – Center for Soul Realisation we celebrate this individual interpretation of spirituality. But we recognize that the single unifying factor underlying the myriad forms of spirituality is the emphasis on a journey of self-discovery…The core of spirituality is in the journeying. So no matter where your journey is taking you, allow PADMA – Center for Soul Realisation to provide you with the space you need to retreat, reflect, and rediscover yourself.
PADMA – Center for Soul Realisation was founded by Meenu Nageshwaran to promote all aspects of well-being on the Mental, Physical and Spiritual level.
- The center offers PRANIC HEALING,ARHATIC YOGA,MEDITATION,NVC(Non Violent Communication)VEGAN/DAIRY FREE Workshops & Cooking Classes.
- The center has a well-equipped library with various titles of spiritual movies & Books , CD’S & other relevant items for sale
- PADMA CFSR is open from 10am to 7:00pm (Mondays to Saturdays)
- The Centre is open for Pranic Healing (by prior appointment) everyday from 2pm to 6pm.
- Pranic Healers can also get their patients and/or do their personal healings here.
- Please make sure you inform the Centre to ensure that the healing rooms are available.
- Please check with the Centre in advance for room availability should you wish to meditate at any other timings other than those scheduled.
- If you are new to Pranic Healing, you may visit to clear your doubts or apprentice with a senior healer from the center (please take prior appointment).
- Please feel free to come over and HEAL, MEDITATE, READ or spend some quiet time with yourself anytime during center hours.
- NVC (Non-Violent Communication) Practise Sessions every Tuesdays 7 to 9pm & Fridays 5:30 to 7:30pm
- MEENU’s PRAANA KITCHEN -Workshops,Cooking Classes & Private Catering.
About Meenu Nageshwaran
At a young age of 22, Meenu set up Incent Tours(P) Ltd in April 1982 with her husband Nagesh. Her travels around India and the world became her window to the world. The passing away at the young age of 14 of her daughter Sunaina was the starting point of a monumental journey on a path of self discovery that is a part of her life process today. Entwined with her personal search is a need to help others cope with upheavals and setbacks in their day-to-day life. Meenu is a healer and counselor, helping many face the dilemmas, fears and disappointments of life in order to make the transformation towards growth and understanding.